Home > News > Centralia Christmas Day Fire Confined to Stove

Centralia Christmas Day Fire Confined to Stove

December 27, 2016

Centralia City Firemen say a Christmas Day stove fire was confined to the stove of the Roy Oellermann home at 15-11 South Hickory Street.

Fire officials say food was being cooked in the oven when it burst into flames. The occupants threw flour on the fire and closed the oven door which snuffed it out by the time firemen arrived on the scene. Firemen report the only damage was to the oven.

There were no injuries.

The fire call came in at 2:49 Christmas afternoon.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: