Home > News > Salem Home Receives Kitchen Damage in Friday Night Fire

Salem Home Receives Kitchen Damage in Friday Night Fire

April 2, 2017

A home just east of Salem received kitchen damage in a cooking fire Friday night.

Salem Fire Protection District Firemen say Diane Brimberry of 4228 Radio Tower Road had an item on the stove catch fire. It spread to the counter top and scorched a wall before being brought under control. Both the stove and nearby microwave were also damaged.

There was no damage to the rest of the home.

The fire call came in at 7:42 Friday night. Odin Firemen were called for automatic mutual aide, but were canceled before arriving on the scene.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: