Home > News > Fire Causes Damage to Electrical Outlet of Wamac Mobile Home

Fire Causes Damage to Electrical Outlet of Wamac Mobile Home

May 8, 2017

Centralia Fire Protection District firefighters were called to the Jessica Henson home at 126 Mitchell during the noon hour Saturday when a wall outlet caught fire in a bedroom.

The fire singed a mattress sitting next to it before going out on its own.

The fire department stood by until Ameren could turn off power to the home so electrical repairs could be made.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: