Home > News > Fire Damages Contents of Wamac Garage

Fire Damages Contents of Wamac Garage

June 25, 2017

Centralia Fire Protection District officials say some contents of a garage were destroyed by fire early Saturday morning.

Firemen responded to the James Robison home at 1201 Dover in Wamac and found a mattress and pile of clothing on fire. The fire was extinguished without incident.

The mattress, box springs, miscellaneous clothing and a wooden shelf and television were destroyed in the fire.

The call came in at 4:51 Saturday morning. Wamac Police assisted firemen at the scene.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: