Home > News > Fire at Iuka Home Limited to Tablet Computer

Fire at Iuka Home Limited to Tablet Computer

July 20, 2017

A battery charger apparently overheated Wednesday morning starting a small smoldering fire at a rural Iuka home.

Iuka and Salem Firemen responded to the Karren Hodge home at 6409 U.S. 50 west of Iuka after a smoke alarm sounded.

The charger for a tablet computer was sitting on top of a napkin on a dresser when it started the small fire that caused some damage to the computer. Fire officials say the fire did not spread any further.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: